FMCSA CERTIFIED DOT Physicals
Dr. Scott A. Hodes - Chiropractic Physician
National Registry # 5860079039
You can get your DOT Physical done here at Hodes Chiropractic for a Fair Price just $80
far less than what some offices charge.
Important steps to follow:
1) Call to schedule an appointment for the exam.
2) *Download the history and exam form. You will need to complete pages 1 and 2.
3) If you checked ( YES ) to # 1,2,5,6,13,18, You may need to provide additional documentation from your doctor.
4) We accept Cash or Credit Card for the $80 exam fee.
*Copy and paste this link into your browser MCSA-5875 7-5-20 508.pdf to find the form
Pre-Exam Info Sheet
Thank you for choosing us to provide you with this DOT physical examination. Dr. Hodes and his staff want your experience to be as easy and stress-free as possible. Here are some recommendations that will assist both of us:
- The driver should bring his/her most recent medical card.
- Bring or wear any glasses/contacts if needed for the DISTANT vision test.
- Bring or wear any hearing aid if needed for the hearing test.
- DO NOT smoke at least 1 hour before the exam. (It may affect vision and blood pressure.)
- DO NOT drink caffeine at least 2 hours before the exam. (It may affect vision and blood pressure.)
- Drink some water before the exam. (You will be asked to provide a small urine specimen.)
- The driver will be brought to a private exam room where Dr. Hodes will review the medical history and perform some routine test (check eyes, ears, reflexes, etc…) Diabetic drivers MAY need to remove their shoes/socks. This will allow the doctor to perform a more thorough inspection by examining your skin for signs of circulatory problems.
- Depending on the results, the doctor will either discuss your options or present you with your medical exam long form and a spare copy.
- If a copy of the report needs to be sent to the employer or other health provider, please sign or provide the appropriate release.
- *NOTE: If you EVER had a heart attack (or procedure like angioplasty, stent or by-pass) in the past 100 years, you will need a letter of medical clearance signed by your cardiologist.
This examination is performed in accordance with the restrictive rules governing DOT physicals. Therefore, it is understood that a doctor/patient relationship does not exist, nor is implied. The driver is examined with reference to information provided on the Medical Examination Form only. Any other medical condition, which is either unreported, or felt to be unrelated, is considered beyond the purview of this examination.